

Spring break is finally here...and almost over! I have been trying to spring clean all week, but it is so hard with the nice weather and Ty is getting his top teeth and is whiny and wants me to hold him all the time! Its been great though. I am soooo very happy about the weather! Me, Ty, Kristi and Angie (my bestest nursing girls) went to St. George for a couple of days. It was so nice. All we did was eat, sleep, lay out at the pool, and a bit of shopping. We also tried to watch a movie that we rented which took 2 trips to Walmart for a video cord, then a DVD player. It never ended up working and back to Walmart to return everything!
There is a great cupcake place in St. George, don't remember the name...something main street. Anyways, we went there twice and stuffed our faces with all kinds of yummy cupcakes! For breakfast one morning, we got waffles which came with a side of syrup. Neither Kristi or I used the syrup, so Angie told us that she would pay for both of our breakfasts if we "shot" the syrup. Of course I am going to take her up on that! It was at least $10 worth! I don't even like maple syrup. We did it. Kristi was practically dry heaving and wanted to throw up so bad. I just got a headache from all the nasty sugar. It was worth it though. Everyone around us in the restaraunt was cheering us on, or saying "don't do it!" We had a blast!
We also got some awesome pictures of Ty. Kristi's sister-in-law is a photographer and wanted to take some pics of him! It was so nice of her. Ty did fall off of a bail of hay and scraped his head pretty good, but we got some great pictures!
Friday, March 20, 2009
St. George
Posted by Sunny and Nate at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I love Ty's look in the last picture. He looks as if he is saying "what the hell?"
Post a Comment