Saturday, March 7, 2009

25 Random things you may not know about me

Ok, so you know how this was going around facebook a while back? Well now I have a few seconds to spare and thought I would just do it on the blog. So here goes for SKH:
1. I love nursing (no not breastfeeding. Thanks a lot Courtney!). It rocks, especially if a life is on the line!
2. I want to surf in Figi
3. I'm a perfectionist
4. I have recently been told by a black woman that I have some serious ghetto bootay
5. I was a figure skater until I moved to Utah
6. I scored a goal in 23 straight games...dang you stacy reynolds
7. I am very competitive...in junior high I went out and bought some new running shoes because I couldn't beat Trish Bodell in the funrun...it worked!
8. When I was little I would get sleepover anxiety...I couldn't go to sleep and my mom would always have to come get me
9. In Hawaii I was stung by a portugese man-o-war (it went in my board shorts) and had to spend a day with meat tenderizer on my legs
10. I am a Daddy's girl
11. I have had 16 teeth pulled by the dentist because my teeth are big and my jaw is small
12. I love to ride my horse with my dad
13. I love a nice hot bath with oils
14. I have shot a lizzard with a paintball gun
15. I am freaky about having my hands clean
16. When I was little I would cheat at games so that I would win...especially SORRY
17. I can't live without soccer! I love it!
18. I got a second pierce in my ear on a lunch break because I was bored
19. The skin flap that holds your lip to your gums...mine is split because I was running and fell into a picnic table
20. I hate listening to people eat chips or cereal. It drives me crazy!
21. I have only gotten stitches once - in my hand
22. I absolutely LOVE to travel
23. I have jumped off a 70ish foot cliff at lake powell...no I will never do it again!
24. I love chocolate cake
25. I pee my pants on a regular basis :) (Who knew I would have to buy diapers for two with only one baby in the house?! - Added by Nate with love)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sunny this is GREAT!!!! I love learning new things about you, you rock!

Pete and Court said...

First of all I thought you meant nursing as in feeding, it took me a sec. Second of all I believe I remember that cliff at Lake Powell, I still get mad when it's brought up. I knew you guys were going to die and i was going to end up a widowed mother being as I was a couple months pregnant.

Head 2005 Inc.! said...

Sunny, you are Hillarious!!! I wish I worked with you more! You and you family are all so beautiful!