Everyone has been asking me about putting pics of the nursery up, so here they are! It is brown, bright green, and a bit of blue. We painted one of the walls green. My mom made the curtains with the perfect fabric-brown, green, and blue striped. We are still waiting on our chair that we had to order, but other than that, it is pretty much finished!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks so good! I saw your parents at midway!
That looks SO cute Sunny!!! I am so excited for you. And more than anything, I am excited to see the little kid! I am going to be in Utah June 1st-12th, we have to get together so I can see how cute of a kid you made!
Sunny how dang adorable. Now all you need is that cute little rugrat to complete it. So I've named him Harry since you haven't picked a name, so get going on that for the kids sake. See you tomorrow at work.
I love the nursery, it's perfect for little ____. Feel free to name him Pete or Brooks since we were resposible for bringing the two of you together, no pressure or anything. Love ya'll!
Nursery looks so cute, can't wait till the baby gets here. Does he have a name yet? =)
Ok this is hilarious. I am at the Women's Expo today and was looking at some jewlery when all the sudden I see a sign and there is my cute friend modeling the jewelery. Ok so I always thought you looked like a model but then it all makes sense when your on there poster, very cool. So I promise I am bringing your baby gift to work tomorrow. Toodles
Post a Comment